1627 Queensrÿche - Eyes of a Stranger

1627 Queensrÿche - Eyes of a Stranger
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61w9O%2BiWu%2BL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Operation: Mindcrime, Year: 1988
Genre: Progressive Metal

For some reason I had the urge to listen to Operation: Mindcrime last night and this morning and I thought I'd pick a track off of the album today as well.
Eyes of a Stranger is the last song on this epic concept album and really does an awesome job of wrapping up the story. This song deals with the main character, Nikki, remembering all that has happened and what he's done.
I love how they make use of minor chords to set and compliment the mood in this one. As always, Geoff Tate's vocals are one of the main highlights; he adds a lot of emotion with his powerful vocals.

Hear Eyes of a Stranger on YouTube.
Here is the music video on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Bad Company - Holy Water

My song pick two years ago today: Azteca - Some Day We'll Get By

My song pick three years ago today: Elmer Bernstein - The Magnificent Seven (Theme)

My song pick four years ago today: Rush - Jacob's Ladder

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn