1256 Bad Company - Holy Water

1256 Bad Company - Holy Water


This is one of the songs from Bad Company's era sans Paul Rodgers that I like quite a bit. I've noted that much of the music from this time period in the band's history hasn't aged as well as their more iconic tracks, but it's still quite good all the same.

Hear Holy Water on YouTube.
Watch the music video on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Azteca - Some Day We'll Get By

My song pick two years ago today: Elmer Bernstein - The Magnificent Seven (Theme)

My song pick three years ago today: Rush - Jacob's Ladder

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn