2089 Mudhoney - Something So Clear

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/514OM1Iyj5L._SY300_.jpg
From: Every Good Boy Deserves Fudge; Year: 1991; Genre: Grunge/Punk
I've been seeing grunge pioneers Mudhoney being talked about recently in the newspaper and other media sources; it got me to listen to their stuff again. In my opinion this is one of their better tracks off of their Every Good Boy Deserves Fudge album.

Hear Something So Clear on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Sylvia - The Matador

My song pick two years ago today: Rush - By-Tor & the Snow Dog

My song pick three years ago today: Uriah Heep - Stealin'

My song pick four years ago today: Fleetwood Mac - Go Your Own Way

My song pick five years ago today: Ludwig van Beethoven - WoO59 - Fur Elise


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade