2883 Foreigner - Spell Binder

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71WP-%2Bnd-%2BL._SX425_.jpg
From: Double Vision; Year: 1978; Genre: Rock
For some reason I'm in the mood for something from the early period from the band foreigner. This bass guitar driven track, which closes out their second studio album has always been one of my favourites from the record.

Hear Spell Binder on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Al Di Meola - Spanish Eyes

My song pick two years ago today: Of Monsters and Men - Dirty Paws

My song pick three years ago today: Three Dog Night - It's For You

My song pick four years ago today: Warrant - Uncle Tom's Cabin

My song pick five years ago today: Bon Jovi - Keep The Faith

My song pick six years ago today: Neil Young - Rockin' in the Free World

My song pick seven years ago today: Savatage - Skull Session


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade