2869 Carmen - Margarita

From: The Gypsies; Year: 1975; Genre: Progressive Rock/Flamenco Rock
In the mood to choose another song from Carmen today. This one's a rather pretty instrumental with the band's signature blend of sound and, being that it is the last song on the record, is for all tense and purpose the band's "swan song."
Also, if not already noticed, I made a much better scan of the record cover at the request of my friend Max. With this better photo, the rose on the dancer's thigh can be clearly made out and not appear like she has a nasty gash on her leg. :D

Hear Margarita on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Ludwig Van Beethoven - Op.130 - String Quartet No.13 "Cavatina"

My song pick two years ago today: Wadsworth Mansion - Sweet Mary

My song pick three years ago today: Black Sabbath - Black Sabbath

My song pick four years ago today: Louis Armstrong - C'est si bon

My song pick five years ago today: Jethro Tull - Journeyman

My song pick six years ago today: Kansas - The Pinnacle

My song pick seven years ago today: Rammstein - Asche Zu Asche


Comments

  1. Yes, that looks much more like a tattoo and less like a horrific open wound.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn