2881 Pallas - Just a Memory

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61sAvhvbUOL._SS280.jpg
From: The Wedge; Year: 1986; Genre: Progressive Rock
I didn't have a song in mind when I started making this post, but it didn't take long for a band to come to mind; this one being Pallas.
This song in particular reminds me a lot of the sound prog bands suck as Rush from the same time period: late '80s for better or worse. Personally I like to listen to listen to music of this ilk from time to time; it definitely has its place and is worth hearing even if other people malign it.

Hear Just a Memory on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Steeleye Span - Orfeo/Nathan's Reel

My song pick two years ago today: Alestorm - Flower of Scotland

My song pick three years ago today: Cybotron - Colossus

My song pick four years ago today: AC/DC - Let There Be Rock

My song pick five years ago today: Steeleye Span - Black Jack Davy

My song pick six years ago today: Heart - These Dreams

My song pick seven years ago today: The Police - Message in a Bottle


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn