2892 Billy Joel - She's Got a Way

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61jPjNEDueL._SX425_.jpg
From: Cold Spring Harbor; Year: 1972; Genre: Soft Rock
Last night whilst coming home I had a song from Billy Joel, which I already have picked, come on; it just seemed like a good pick for today.
I've actually always have loved this song ever since I first heard it; schmaltziness and all. It's a powerful love song actually and he expresses it excellently with just his piano and voice.

Hear She's Got a Way on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Rick James - Cold Blooded

My song pick two years ago today: Primus - Amos Moses

My song pick three years ago today: Pink Floyd - Speak to Me/Breathe/On the Run

My song pick four years ago today: Aerosmith - Rag Doll

My song pick five years ago today: John Lennon - Instant Karma! (We All Shine On)

My song pick six years ago today: Fuel - Million Miles

My song pick seven years ago today: Tom Petty - Runnin' Down A Dream


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn