2867 Ugly Kid Joe - No One Survives

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51y9R-khsyL._SS280.jpg
From: Stairway to Hell; Year: 2012; Genre: Hard Rock/Alternative Metal
When pondering what song to pick on this glorious Tuesday I had some songs from Ugly Kid Joe on my mind.
Actually not long ago I learned that they are releasing a new album later this year; so I got some more good, new music to look forward to.
Anyway, this is one of their newer songs from their 2012 EP; this one's got a great mix of acoustic and harder electric sounds, plus the heavier lyrics really make it a great track.

Hear No One Survives on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Carmen - Siren of the Sea

My song pick two years ago today: Duran Duran - Hungry Like the Wolf

My song pick three years ago today: Argent - Music from the Spheres

My song pick four years ago today: Heart - Who Will You Run To

My song pick five years ago today: Benny Carter - All That Jazz

My song pick six years ago today: David Bowie - Rebel Rebel

My song pick seven years ago today: U2 - Sunday, Bloody Sunday



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade