2890 Exist†Trace - Vanguard


From: Vanguard -Of the Muses- EP, Year: 2009; Genre: Alternative Metal
After having some of their music running through my mind last night I thought it would be a great idea to pick another one of their songs. This is definitely right in the mix of their normal metal sound and a great track to boot.

Hear Vanguard on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Scorpions - Wind of Change

My song pick two years ago today: Megadeth - The Right to Go Insane

My song pick three years ago today: Earthless - Lost in the Cold Sun

My song pick four years ago today: Hawkwind - Star Cannibal

My song pick five years ago today: Jigsaw - Sky High

My song pick six years ago today: Steeleye Span - Thomas The Rhymer

My song pick seven years ago today: Donovan - Mellow Yellow


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade