2885 Styx - Mademoiselle

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71Xd6YI-ncL._SX425_.jpg
From: Crystal Ball; Year: 1976l Genre: Rock
It's been a rather busy day and I really didn't have a song in mind, but eventually I got a song in mind. This one comes from Tommy Shaw's debut album with the band and was somewhat of hit and a bit lighter but has that nice signature Styx sound to it.

Hear Mademoiselle on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: David Shire - Night on Disco Mountain

My song pick two years ago today: King Crimson - 21st Century Schizoid Man

My song pick three years ago today: Rush - BU2B

My song pick four years ago today: Bruce Springsteen & the E Street Band - Born to Run

My song pick five years ago today: Jethro Tull - Moths

My song pick six years ago today: Steely Dan - Dirty Work

My song pick seven years ago today: John Denver - Opposite Tables


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade