1853 Asia - After the War

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51U6DBnlT6L._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Astra; Year: 1985; Genre: Progressive Rock
Lately I've been listening to Asia's Astra record again; this is one of my favourite tracks on the album. Even though Steve Howe did not appear on it, in actuality Astra is my second favourite album from the group after the debut.
As with most contained within, this one has a pretty big sound and all of the great musicianship and technicality you'd expect from the progressive supergroup.

Hear After the War on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Peter Gabriel - In Your Eyes

My song pick two years ago today: The Steve Miller Band - Something Special

My song pick three years ago today: Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 1048 - Brandenburg Concerto No.3 in G-Major
 
My song pick four years ago today: The Buoys - Give Up Your Guns
 
My song pick five years ago today: The Buoys - Timothy

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn