1488 Black 47 - Bankers and Gangsters

1488 Black 47 - Bankers and Gangsters
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/610hwN84LiL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Bankers and Gangsters, Year: 2010
Genre: Rock/Celtic Rock/Punk

Over the last couple of years I've become a huge fan of Black 47; mostly due to their eclectic arrangements that span many genres and, of course, their extreme and totally unapologetic political themes.
Anyway, this is the title track off of their last album released a year ago; I've also seen the song titled: American Tragedy, but Bankers and Gangsters appears to be the official title. This song, as you could probably guess, is about the current economical state of the country.

Hear Bankers and Gangsters on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - House of the Rising Sun

My song pick two years ago today: The Moody Blues - The Story in Your Eyes

My song pick three years ago today: Cheech & Chong feat. Alice Bowie - Earache My Eye

My song pick four years ago today: Weather Report - Birdland

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade