3030. Forest - Autumn Childhood

From: The Full Circle; Year: 1970; Genre: Progressive Rock/Psychedelic Folk
Whilst looking over what songs I've previously chosen I happened to notice that I haven't picked one from the psychedelic folk band Forest in quite a few years so it seems; I must rectify that. They are a band that I discovered and immediately started liking what I heard; it's a shame that they only lasted a few years and only a couple of albums. Great, beautiful song with haunting lyrics that definitely fits this time of year.

Hear Autumn Childhood on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Alestorm - 1741 (The Battle of Cartagena)

My song pick two years ago today: Genesis - Ripple

My song pick three years ago today: Joachim Witt - Goldener Reiter

My song pick four years ago today: Savatage - Memory

My song pick five years ago today: Billy Joel - Goodnight Saigon

My song pick six years ago today: S Sgt Barry Sadler - Ballad of the Green Berets

My song pick seven years ago today: Pink Floyd - On the Turning Away

My song pick eight years ago today: ABBA - Soldiers


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6968. England Dan & John Ford Coley - Nights Are Forever Without You

Song Picks By Genre:

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6967. Michael Kiwanuka - Final Days

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello