3030. Forest - Autumn Childhood

From: The Full Circle; Year: 1970; Genre: Progressive Rock/Psychedelic Folk
Whilst looking over what songs I've previously chosen I happened to notice that I haven't picked one from the psychedelic folk band Forest in quite a few years so it seems; I must rectify that. They are a band that I discovered and immediately started liking what I heard; it's a shame that they only lasted a few years and only a couple of albums. Great, beautiful song with haunting lyrics that definitely fits this time of year.

Hear Autumn Childhood on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Alestorm - 1741 (The Battle of Cartagena)

My song pick two years ago today: Genesis - Ripple

My song pick three years ago today: Joachim Witt - Goldener Reiter

My song pick four years ago today: Savatage - Memory

My song pick five years ago today: Billy Joel - Goodnight Saigon

My song pick six years ago today: S Sgt Barry Sadler - Ballad of the Green Berets

My song pick seven years ago today: Pink Floyd - On the Turning Away

My song pick eight years ago today: ABBA - Soldiers


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn