3432. Carmen - Come Back

From: The Gypsies; Year: 1975; Genre: Progressive Rock/Flamenco Rock
I had a hankering to listen to this album again and, as usual, I'm picking one from it. At this rate I'll be out of songs to pick from it soon; oh well, but it's such a magnificent record.
This one, like many of their others, has a hard-driving rock aspect as well as the light and powerful flamenco all the way through it.

Hear Come Back on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Van Der Graaf Generator - Still Life

My song pick two years ago today: Stryper - To Hell with the Devil

My song pick three years ago today: The Rolling Stones - Start Me Up

My song pick four years ago today: Alestorm - Leviathan

My song pick five years ago today: Rush - What You're Doing

My song pick six years ago today: Rahsaan Roland Kirk - Bright Moments

My song pick seven years ago today: Maddy Prior - The Fabled Hare

My song pick eight years ago today: Chuck Berry - Almost Grown

My song pick nine years ago today: Gerry Rafferty - Right Down The Line


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn