1227 Fear Factory - Fear Campaign

1227 Fear Factory - Fear Campaign

Recently I've been getting back into Fear Factory's music and have been especially enjoying their newest album: Mechanize. This track is one of my personal favourites off the album; I absolutely love the heavier edge of their newer sound.

Watch the music video on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Gunnar Madsen - Surprise!

My song pick two years ago today: Charles Mingus - Tonight At Noon

My song pick three years ago today: Megadeth - Architecture of Aggression

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn