3450. Bruce Hornsby & the Range - The Red Plains

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81MApy8b3pL._SX522_.jpg
From: The Way It Is; Year: 1986; Genre: Rock
Was revisiting two first albums from Bruce Hornsby and the Range; it got me in the mood to pick another one. The Red Plains, which closes out the record, has some beautiful piano playing throughout; I love the feelings they put into it.

Hear The Red Plains on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Manfred Mann's Earth Band - It's All Over Now, Baby Blue

My song pick two years ago today: Brave Belt - Too Far Away

My song pick three years ago today: Jethro Tull - Protect and Survive

My song pick four years ago today: The Flying Burrito Brothers - Wild Horses

My song pick five years ago today: The Steve Miller Band - My Dark Hour

My song pick six years ago today: Fear Factory - Fear Campaign

My song pick seven years ago today: Gunnar Madsen - Surprise!

My song pick eight years ago today: Charles Mingus - Tonight At Noon

My song pick nine years ago today: Megadeth - Architecture of Aggression


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn