2852 Bad Company - No Smoke Without a Fire

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51z4CMhmB6L._SS280.jpg
From: Dangerous Age; Year: 1988; Genre: Hard Rock
Yesterday whilst working on my truck I had a bunch of Bad Company's music on my mind and it got me thinking about picking one of their songs.
This one, of course, comes from their second album with Brian Howe on vocals. I have to say, I actually like this period of the band about as much as any other; just really good music in my opinion and, as I already stated, the vocals are really great.
Anyway, this is one of their bigger ones from the late 80's that was a pretty big hit and kind of their "comeback" of sorts.

Hear No Smoke Without a Fire on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Freddy Taylor and His Swing Men from Harlem - Viper's Dream

My song pick two years ago today: Mr. Big - Tempermental

My song pick three years ago today: Heart - Crazy on You

My song pick four years ago today: Billy Thorpe - East of Eden's Gate

My song pick five years ago today: The Delegates - Convention '72

My song pick six years ago today: Ozzy Osbourne - Goodbye to Romance

My song pick seven years ago today: Slade - Run Runaway


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn