3222. Don Henley - Sunset Grill

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/91kAMwW6CZL._SX522_.jpg
From: Building the Perfect Beast; Year: 1984; Genre: Rock
For some odd reason I had a load of Don Henley's music on my mind today; thought, as usual, would pick one.
To me it's always been interesting how so many sounds and different instruments blend throughout the song; particularly the synthesizers and the fretless bass guitar; without a doubt Sunset Grill has a large sound. There's a definite and odd feeling you get, (or at least I personally get), from listening this track; it's difficult to explain. Not nostalgia, introspection, or anything meta-cognitive, but it is interesting nevertheless.

Hear Sunset Grill on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Bad Company - No Smoke Without a Fire

My song pick two years ago today: Freddy Taylor and His Swing Men from Harlem - Viper's Dream

My song pick three years ago today: Mr. Big - Tempermental

My song pick four years ago today: Heart - Crazy on You

My song pick five years ago today: Billy Thorpe - East of Eden's Gate

My song pick six years ago today: The Delegates - Convention '72

My song pick seven years ago today: Ozzy Osbourne - Goodbye to Romance

My song pick eight years ago today: Slade - Run Runaway


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn