1424 Bad Company - Silver, Blue & Gold

1424 Bad Company - Silver, Blue & Gold
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/3c/BadCompany_Run_With_The_Pack.jpg
From: Run With The Pack, Year: 1976
Genre: Rock

This track happened to pop into my mind this morning; I actually haven't heard it in some time. As usual, I took it as a sign I should make it my song pick for today.
This is actually one of my favourites from the band. I love how they launch into majors in the chorus from the mellow verses; it gives it a very nice hook.

Here is a live performance of the song circa '02 with Run With The Pack as well on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Louis Armstrong - We Have All The Time In The World

My song pick two years ago today: The Yardbirds - Smokestack Lightning

My song pick three years ago today: Eric Clapton - Pretending

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn