3651. Billy Idol - White Wedding

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71t-S3JIK5L._SX522_.jpg
From: Billy Idol; Year: 1982; Genre: Rock/New Wave
When sitting down to make this pick this song popped into my head and wouldn't leave. It's another instance where I was sure I had already picked it, but I guess not.
White Wedding is one of the fun songs to play as a bassist; it certainly drives the song.

Hear White Wedding on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Bruce Hornsby and the Range - The Valley Road

My song pick two years ago today: The Rolling Stones - Get Off of My Cloud

My song pick three years ago today: Rick James - She Blew My Mind (69 Times)

My song pick four years ago today: Genesis - Squonk

My song pick five years ago today: Bob Dylan - Hurricane

My song pick six years ago today: Bad Company - Silver, Blue & Gold

My song pick seven years ago today: Louis Armstrong - We Have All The Time In The World

My song pick eight years ago today: The Yardbirds - Smokestack Lightning

My song pick nine years ago today: Eric Clapton - Pretending


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade