2538 Rick James - She Blew My Mind (69 Times)

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51Gt8y6EmiL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Throwin' Down; Year: 1982; Genre: Funk/R&B
It's another Funky Friday today; number 43 in fact and I felt like pickin' another from Rick James. This is kind of a riff heavy track on the bass the ever-kinkyness that permeates Rick James' music.

Hear She Blew My Mind (69 Times) on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Genesis - Squonk

My song pick two years ago today: Bob Dylan - Hurricane

My song pick three years ago today: Bad Company - Silver, Blue & Gold

My song pick four years ago today: Louis Armstrong - We Have All The Time In The World

My song pick five years ago today: The Yardbirds - Smokestack Lightning

My song pick six years ago today: Eric Clapton - Pretending


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)