3276. Bruce Hornsby and the Range - The Valley Road

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/91-%2BQ1iSLGL._SX522_.jpg
From: Scenes from the Southside; Year: 1988; Genre: Rock
Was wanting to pick another from Bruce Hornsby today for some reason, so I am. This is an easily digestible song for most casual listeners, but there's also a lot of great and complex music to hear as well, which is nice. My main criticism of this song, which would have, in my opinion, made it much better is that it was mixed thin and flat; especially in the rhythm section. Despite that though it still makes pretty decent track.

Hear The Valley Road on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: The Rolling Stones - Get Off of My Cloud

My song pick two years ago today: Rick James - She Blew My Mind (69 Times)

My song pick three years ago today: Genesis - Squonk

My song pick four years ago today: Bob Dylan - Hurricane

My song pick five years ago today: Bad Company - Silver, Blue & Gold

My song pick six years ago today: Louis Armstrong - We Have All The Time In The World

My song pick seven years ago today: The Yardbirds - Smokestack Lightning

My song pick eight years ago today: Eric Clapton - Pretending


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade