3658. Neil Young - Computer Cowboy (aka Syscrusher)

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/712oQ2DqIGL._SX522_.jpg
From: Trans; Year: 1982; Genre: Synth Rock/Hard Rock
I just felt like picking one from Neil Young today; thought I'd already picked this one, but apparently I hadn't.
Anyway, Computer Cowboy is one of the song that in my opinion blends the heavy synth with that hard rock sound and feel that Neil Young is noted for.

Hear Computer Cowboy (aka Syscrusher) on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Jethro Tull - The Foot of Our Stairs

My song pick two years ago today: Peter Tosh - Rumors of War

My song pick three years ago today: War - Low Rider

My song pick four years ago today: Midnight Oil - Truganini

My song pick five years ago today: The Nightwatchman - I Dreamed I Saw Joe Hill Last Night



My song pick eight years ago today: Electric Light Orchestra - Ticket To The Moon

My song pick nine years ago today: ABBA - So Long


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade