3284. Jethro Tull - The Foot of Our Stairs

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51sd30YKHZL.jpg
From: A Passion Play; Year; 1973; Genre: Progressive Rock
I had this rather pretty and heavy song on my mind this morning, so again I'm making it my pick. Musically this is an incredibly well thought out with mix of folky acoustic and full-on almost hard rock/metal as well. Of course no matter what, the lyrics/subject matter are the heaviest part.
I recently found the extended version that's been remastered by Porcupine Tree's own Steve Wilson; I didn't realize this album could get any better, but, wow.

Hear The Foot of Our Stairs on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Peter Tosh - Rumors of War

My song pick two years ago today: War - Low Rider

My song pick three years ago today: Midnight Oil - Truganini

My song pick four years ago today: The Nightwatchman - I Dreamed I Saw Joe Hill Last Night



My song pick seven years ago today: Electric Light Orchestra - Ticket To The Moon

My song pick eight years ago today: ABBA - So Long

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn