2915 The Byrds - Mr. Spaceman

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71jLVzPZKTL._SX425_.jpg
From: Fifth Dimension; Year: 1966; Genre: Psychedelic Rock/Space Rock
This rather cute little ditty about visitors from outer space for some reason felt like a great pick for today; it really fit my mood. Definitely the song sounds like much of the music from the time period, but even with the dated sound it's still got a lot of charm and is a great track.

Hear Mr. Spaceman on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Toronto - Enough is Enough

My song pick two years ago today: Little River Band - Help Is On Its Way

My song pick three years ago today: Joseph Haydn - Symphony No.45 in F Sharp Minor - "Farewell Symphony"

My song pick four years ago today: "Weird Al" Yankovic - I Think I'm a Clone Now

My song pick five years ago today: Primus - Pork Chop's Little Ditty

My song pick six years ago today: Jethro Tull - For Michael Collins, Jeffrey and Me

My song pick seven years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Shooting Shark


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn