3286. Billy Joel - Laura

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61ZYMELe8IL._SX522_.jpg
From: The Nylon Curtain; Year: 1989; Genre: Rock/Pop
My mood is in the dumpster today; this cyncial vent that the Pianoman wrote in a Beatlesque style fit my general mood and is speaking volumes to me, so I'm picking it.

Hear Laura on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: The Byrds - Mr. Spaceman

My song pick two years ago today: Toronto - Enough is Enough

My song pick three years ago today: Little River Band - Help Is On Its Way

My song pick four years ago today: Joseph Haydn - Symphony No.45 in F Sharp Minor - "Farewell Symphony"

My song pick five years ago today: "Weird Al" Yankovic - I Think I'm a Clone Now

My song pick six years ago today: Primus - Pork Chop's Little Ditty

My song pick seven years ago today: Jethro Tull - For Michael Collins, Jeffrey and Me

My song pick eight years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Shooting Shark


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

6348. Lightning Seeds - Pure

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello