4043. Blue Öyster Cult - Magna of Illusion

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51ZRmIwq6CL.jpg
From: Imaginos; Year: 1988; Genre: Rock

Choosing one off of BÖC's Imaginos record today; Magna of Illusion in particular felt like a perfect fit. It has that great '80s sound that the band was putting out that I liked so much.
A little bit of trivia here, but the lead guitar on this track was performed by Robby Krieger of The Doors.

Hear Magna of Illusion on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Ex Deo - Divide et Impera

My song pick two years ago today: Napoleon XIV - They're Coming to Take Me Away Ha-Haaa!

My song pick three years ago today: Hawkwind - Magnu

My song pick four years ago today: Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - Rockaria!

My song pick five years ago today: Nirvana - Something in the Way

My song pick six years ago today: Till Lindemann and Richard Kruspe (Rammstein) - Schtiel

My song pick seven years ago today: Queensrÿche - Revolution Calling

My song pick eight years ago today: Puhdys - Große Herzen

My song pick nine years ago today: Rush - Digital Man

My song pick ten years ago today: Balance - Breaking Away


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In