2188 Nirvana - Something in the Way

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b7/NirvanaNevermindalbumcover.jpg
From: Nevermind; Year: 1991; Genre: Alternative Rock/Grunge
For some reason this cool and mellow track seems to fit this lazy summer day very well, and I thought I would go ahead and pick it.

Hear Something in the Way on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Till Lindemann and Richard Kruspe (Rammstein) - Schtiel

My song pick two years ago today: Queensrÿche - Revolution Calling

My song pick three years ago today: Puhdys - Große Herzen

My song pick four years ago today: Rush - Digital Man

My song pick five years ago today: Balance - Breaking Away


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade