3299. Napoleon XIV - They're Coming to Take Me Away Ha-Haaa!

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61g4blONEvL._SX522_.jpg
From: They're Coming to Take Me Away Ha-Haaa!; Year: 1966; Genre: Comedy
I heard this little piece for the first time in quite a while last night and I thought it would be funny to pick it. They're Coming to Take Me Away... is definitely a funny one and the recording techniques and use of the trimeter in the syncopated vocals really sell the feeling of insanity. Although, it's quite an annoying song if someone plays it more than a couple of times.

Hear They're Coming to Take Me Away Ha-Haaa! on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Hawkwind - Magnu

My song pick two years ago today: Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - Rockaria!

My song pick three years ago today: Nirvana - Something in the Way

My song pick four years ago today: Till Lindemann and Richard Kruspe (Rammstein) - Schtiel

My song pick five years ago today: Queensrÿche - Revolution Calling

My song pick six years ago today: Puhdys - Große Herzen

My song pick seven years ago today: Rush - Digital Man

My song pick eight years ago today: Balance - Breaking Away


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn