4072. David Bowie - After All

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81iq05C37SL._SX425_.jpg
From: The Man Who Sold the World; Year: 1970; Genre: Folk Rock
Was thinking about some Bowie today, especially his Man Who Sold the World album and of course I'm picking one from it.

Hear After All on YouTube.




My song pick one year ago today: Asia - Never in a Million Years

My song pick two years ago today: Duran Duran - My Own Way

My song pick three years ago today: The Doors - Break on Through (To the Other Side)

My song pick four years ago today: Megadeth - Seven

My song pick five years ago today: Stratovarius - Under Flaming Skies

My song pick six years ago today: Genesis - A Winter's Tale

My song pick seven years ago today: Chet Atkins - Drive In

My song pick eight years ago today: Letzte Instanz - Für Immer Und Ewig

My song pick nine years ago today: Ian Anderson - A Raft of Penguins

My song pick ten years ago today: John Denver - Jimmy Newman


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In