4051. Sam & Dave - Hold On, I'm Coming

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71x-QdEZHQL._SX522_.jpg
From: Hold On, I'm Coming; Year: 1966; Genre: Soul
I happened to hear this track last night and I immediately I had today's pick. It's another one of those cases where I'm honestly surprised that I had not picked it prior. This is one of those songs that most should instantly recognize and start movin' to.

Hear Hold On, I'm Coming on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Glen Campbell - Wichita Lineman

My song pick two years ago today: Meat Loaf - Life is a Lemon (and I Want My Money Back)

My song pick three years ago today: Martin Barre - I Raise My Glass To You

My song pick four years ago today: ABBA - Knowing Me, Knowing You

My song pick five years ago today: The Kooks - She Moves In Her Own Way

My song pick six years ago today: Hector Berlioz - Op. 14 - Symphonie Fantastique: Épisode de la vie d'un Artiste... en cinq parties

My song pick seven years ago today: Jethro Tull - Dun Ringill

My song pick eight years ago today: Ian Anderson - Fly By Night

My song pick nine years ago today: The Supremes - I Hear a Symphony

My song pick ten years ago today: Rammstein - Mutter


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In