4066. Midnight Oil - Put Down That Weapon

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51YaLe0HgQL.jpg
From: Diesel and Dust; Year: 1987; Genre: Alternative Rock
I just love this album; so many excellent songs on it; not a single weak track in my opinion.
In this song in particular you can feel the band's passion for their music and activism bleed through.

Hear Put Down That Weapon on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Dayton Sidewinders - Funky Chicken Stew

My song pick two years ago today: The Kinks - Tired of Waiting for You

My song pick three years ago today: Red Hot Chili Peppers - Dani California

My song pick four years ago today: Porcupine Tree - Don't Hate Me

My song pick five years ago today: Jacques Offenbach - La belle Hélène (Overture)

My song pick six years ago today: Brave Belt - Another Way Out

My song pick seven years ago today: 3 Doors Down - Kryptonite

My song pick eight years ago today: Joachim Witt - Krieger Des Licht

My song pick nine years ago today: Jimi Hendrix - Angel

My song pick ten years ago today: Béla Fleck and the Flecktones - Sunset Road


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In