4064. Lee Dorsey - Ya Ya

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/414somGxs2L.jpg
From: Ya! Ya!; Year: 1961; Genre: Rhythm & Blues/Rock 'n Roll
Whilst working late last night this song literally just popped into my head and kept on going. Ya Ya is another one of those monster hits from the late 50s/early 60s that most people listening to music or watching films based in that time would've heard.

Hear Ya Ya on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Curved Air - Back Street Luv

My song pick two years ago today: Fairport Convention - Fotheringay

My song pick three years ago today: Steeleye Span - Van Diemen's Land

My song pick four years ago today: Jethro Tull - Kelpie

My song pick five years ago today: Wild Turkey - Battle Hymn

My song pick six years ago today: Johann Strauss I - Op. 154 - Lorelei Rhein Klänge

My song pick seven years ago today: Puhdys - Hier Oben

My song pick eight years ago today: Rush - Circumstances

My song pick nine years ago today: Rammstein - Du Hast

My song pick ten years ago today: Jethro Tull - Sunshine Day


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In