3704. Asia - Never in a Million Years

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61sWQV0CPKL.jpg
From: Alpha; Year: 1983; Genre: Rock/Progressive Rock
Whilst thinking about which song I should pick today I decided on choosing another one off of Asia's second album: Alpha. This is probably my favourite track off of it, it has their sound of theirs that I like that permeated their debut album; good music.

Hear Never in a Million Years on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Duran Duran - My Own Way

My song pick two years ago today: The Doors - Break on Through (To the Other Side)

My song pick three years ago today: Megadeth - Seven

My song pick four years ago today: Stratovarius - Under Flaming Skies

My song pick five years ago today: Genesis - A Winter's Tale

My song pick six years ago today: Chet Atkins - Drive In

My song pick seven years ago today: Letzte Instanz - Für Immer Und Ewig

My song pick eight years ago today: Ian Anderson - A Raft of Penguins

My song pick nine years ago today: John Denver - Jimmy Newman


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

6348. Lightning Seeds - Pure

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello