2217 Stratovarius - Under Flaming Skies

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61AVwXYtDpL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Elysium; Year: 2011; Genre: Progressive Metal
This is this first song with lyrics that I have posted in a bit; maybe I should've kept it going, but I really felt like picking this one.
It's also kind of neat to think that with this pick I bring my fifth year of running this blog a close; tomorrow will mark my song a day blog's sixth anniversary.
Anyway, this is one of my favourite songs off of this album; not only do I like the overall uplifting/conquering feeling this track gives you, but I absolutely love how they brought the bass way up in the mix; it just sounds awesome!

Hear Under Flaming Skies on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Genesis - A Winter's Tale

My song pick two years ago today: Chet Atkins - Drive In

My song pick three years ago today: Letzte Instanz - Für Immer Und Ewig

My song pick four years ago today: Ian Anderson - A Raft of Penguins

My song pick five years ago today: John Denver - Jimmy Newman


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn