3419. Dee Clark - Raindrops

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51E66LsB1BL.jpg
From: Hold on... it's Dee Clark; Year: 1961; Genre: R&B/Soul/Pop
I had this rather melancholy pop song running through my mind most of the morning; as I normally do, I took it as a sign I should pick it. There is something timeless about this song; probably a lot of it's the subject matter and the soulful delivery of the lyrics.

Hear Raindrops on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Sly and the Family Stone - Thankful N' Thoughtful

My song pick two years ago today: Ugly Kid Joe - Another Beer

My song pick three years ago today: Hawkwind - Neon Skyline/Lost Chronicles

My song pick four years ago today: Louis Armstrong - When the Saints Go Marching In

My song pick five years ago today: John Denver - Farewell Andromeda (Welcome To My Morning)

My song pick six years ago today: Del Shannon - Runaway

My song pick seven years ago today: Steely Dan - Black Friday

My song pick eight years ago today: Ozzy Osbourne - I Just Want You

My song pick nine years ago today: Quiet Riot - Cum On Feel The Noize


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn