4225. Molly Hatchet - Good Rockin'

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/517Lhal8OjL.jpg
From: Flirtin' With Disaster; Year: 1979; Genre: Hard Rock/Southern Rock
There's some good hard southern rock to be had with this one; while I like most every part of the song, I absolutely love Danny Joe Brown's vocals and those lead guitars.

Hear Good Rockin' on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Carmen - Bullfight

My song pick 2 years ago today: The Outfield - Say It Isn't So

My song pick 3 years ago today: Quarterflash - Take Me To Heart

My song pick 4 years ago today: Carly Simon - You’re so Vain

My song pick 5 years ago today: Clifford Nyren - Keep Running Away

My song pick 6 years ago today: Mastodon - Blood and Thunder

My song pick 7 years ago today: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - K.331 - Piano Sonata No. 11

My song pick 8 years ago today: The Allman Brothers Band - Little Martha

My song pick 9 years ago today: Steve Vai - #?@! Yourself

My song pick 10 years ago today: The Who - I'm Free

My song pick 11 years ago today: The Yardbirds - Heart Full of Soul



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

6348. Lightning Seeds - Pure

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello