4219. Azteca - Non Pacem

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/811OwVV2ZmL._SS500_.jpg
From: Azteca; Year: 1972; Genre: Latin Rock/Progressive Rock/Jazz Fusion
I had Azteca on my mind since yesterday; thought I'd make a Funky Friday pick with one of their songs. Whilst not totally a funk track, this one has a lot in it along with varying sections and all that great Latin Jazz and rock.

Hear Non Pacem on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: The Zombies - Beechwood Park

My song pick 2 years ago today: Three Dog Night - The Loner

My song pick 3 years ago today: Ozzy Osbourne - Crazy Babies

My song pick 4 years ago today: Live - Lightning Crashes

My song pick 5 years ago today: Duran Duran - The Reflex

My song pick 6 years ago today: Savatage - The Storm

My song pick 7 years ago today: John Dowland - In Darkness We Dwell

My song pick 8 years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - I Love the Night

My song pick 9 years ago today: The Byrds - Eight Miles High

My song pick 10 years ago today: Wings - Band on the Run

My song pick 11 years ago today: Faith No More - Woodpecker From Mars


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6968. England Dan & John Ford Coley - Nights Are Forever Without You

Song Picks By Genre:

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6967. Michael Kiwanuka - Final Days

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

6348. Lightning Seeds - Pure