4215. The Beatles - Eleanor Rigby

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61BadZ8aZnL.jpg
From: Revolver; Year: 1966; Genre: Rock
Ever since coming home last night when this beautiful track came on my playlist it's been on my mind. In my opinion this is one of The Beatles' best songs and one of my favourites from the band.

Hear Eleanor Rigby on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: The Who - The Song Is Over

My song pick 2 years ago today: Gloryhammer - Questlords of Inverness, Ride to the Galactic Fortress!

My song pick 3 years ago today: Bob Welch - Hot Love, Cold World

My song pick 4 years ago today: Ozzy Osbourne - No More Tears

My song pick 5 years ago today: UFO - Too Hot To Handle

My song pick 6 years ago today: Stratovarius - Chasing Shadows

My song pick 7 years ago today: The Beatles - Back in the U.S.S.R.

My song pick 8 years ago today: Tarot - Pilot of All Dreams

My song pick 9 years ago today: Muse - Knights of Cydonia

My song pick 10 years ago today: Nightwish - 10th Man Down

My song pick 11 years ago today: Jaco Pastorius - Donna Lee


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn