4222. Ten Years After - Over the Hill

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/A1sRHqxlXTL._SS500_.jpg
From: A Space In Time; Year: 1971; Genre: Rock
Yesterday I heard this song and I vaguely remember hearing it before. To be honest, the guitar is really the main draw for me but the rest is pretty good too.

Hear Over the Hill on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: The Who - Sister Disco

My song pick 2 years ago today: Pallas - Shock Treatment

My song pick 3 years ago today: Marillion - Hooks in You

My song pick 4 years ago today: Jamiroquai - Virtual Insanity

My song pick 5 years ago today: Queensrÿche - Breaking the Silence

My song pick 6 years ago today: Aerosmith - Jaded

My song pick 7 years ago today: Blind Faith - Had to Cry Today

My song pick 8 years ago today: Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

My song pick 9 years ago today: Peter Gabriel - Down To Earth

My song pick 10 years ago today: Edgar Winter Group - Free Ride

My song pick 11 years ago today: Janis Joplin - Me and Bobby McGee


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn