4220. April Wine - Caught in the Crossfire

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/512oFXO6k%2BL.jpg
From: The Nature of the Beast; Year: 1981; Genre: Hard Rock/Space Rock
The Nature of the Beast was the first album from April Wine that I owned and I played most of the songs quite a bit, so I like this one. On this track basically take some thumping Canadian hard rock and throw in some epic science fiction lyrics and you got a great song.

Hear Caught in the Crossfire on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Jethro Tull - Ears of Tin

My song pick 2 years ago today: Melvins - With Teeth

My song pick 3 years ago today: Queen - Fat Bottomed Girls

My song pick 4 years ago today: Styx - Do Things My Way

My song pick 5 years ago today: Steeleye Span - The Black Freighter

My song pick 6 years ago today: Red Hot Chili Peppers - Californication

My song pick 7 years ago today: Queensrÿche - Eyes of a Stranger

My song pick 8 years ago today: Bad Company - Holy Water

My song pick 9 years ago today: Azteca - Some Day We'll Get By

My song pick 10 years ago today: Elmer Bernstein - The Magnificent Seven (Theme)

My song pick 11 years ago today: Rush - Jacob's Ladder


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn