4210. Journey - Remember Me

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51B5RVTHkLL.jpg
From: Armageddon: The Album; Year: 1998; Genre: Hard Rock
It's not my favourite from the band, but it has a lot of good memories tied to it. I'd have to say this is probably the best original song recorded specifically for the soundtrack on the album.

Hear Remember Me on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: The Cranberries - Linger

My song pick 2 years ago today: Sammy Hagar - There's Only One Way to Rock

My song pick 3 years ago today: Midnight Oil - Forgotten Years

My song pick 4 years ago today: The Nashville Allstars - Opus de Funk

My song pick 5 years ago today: Rush - Freeze (Part IV of 'Fear')

My song pick 6 years ago today: Chris Isaak - Wicked Game

My song pick 7 years ago today: Dion - Abraham, Martin and John

My song pick 8 years ago today: Joachim Witt - Wem Gehört Das Sternenlicht

My song pick 9 years ago today: Cab Calloway & The Harlemaniacs - The Reefer Man

My song pick 10 years ago today: Diana Ross and the Supremes - Reflections

My song pick 11 years ago today: Quarterflash - Harden my Heart


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn