4398. Don Henley - All She Wants to Do Is Dance

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/91kAMwW6CZL._SX522_.jpg
From: Building the Perfect Beast; Year: 1984; Genre: Rock
Had some of Don Henley's music on my mind this morning; as normal, thought I'd pick one of them. One of his hits, it's probably one you've heard at some point if you've been exposed to classic rock radio.

Hear All She Wants to Do Is Dance on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Brave Belt - Can You Feel It

My song pick 2 years ago today: Soundgarden - Rowing

My song pick 3 years ago today: Carmen - Joy

My song pick 4 years ago today: Alice Mudgarden (Alice in Chains) - Right Turn

My song pick 5 years ago today: Midnight Oil - The Dead Heart

My song pick 6 years ago today: Johnny Rodriguez - Ridin' My Thumb to Mexico

My song pick 7 years ago today: Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky - Op.49 - 1812 Overture

My song pick 8 years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Down, Down

My song pick 9 years ago today: Savatage - The Ocean

My song pick 10 years ago today: The Steve Miller Band - Serenade

My song pick 11 years ago today: Ben E. King - Spanish Harlem


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn