4389. Blue Öyster Cult - Eyes On Fire

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/81++cxPiIzL._SS500_.jpg
From: The Revölution By Night; Year: 1983; Genre: Hard Rock
For some reason I was drawing a blank; I knew I had a song in mind, but just couldn't remember.
Anyway, I am going back to one of my "standby" bands I pick from; they are also one of my favourites. This song has a great, feeling to it with some nice lyrics that are very descriptive and vocals that carry them well.

Hear Eyes On Fire on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: The Beach Boys - All Summer Long

My song pick 2 years ago today: Bernard Wright - Who Do You Love

My song pick 3 years ago today: Alice in Chains - Check My Brains

My song pick 4 years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Fire of Unknown Origin

My song pick 5 years ago today: Duran Duran - Is There Something I Should Know

My song pick 6 years ago today: Cybotron - Sonic Overdrive

My song pick 7 years ago today: Pearl Jam - Jeremy

My song pick 8 years ago today: Banchee - Iceberg

My song pick 9 years ago today: ZZ Top - Manic Mechanic

My song pick 10 years ago today: Santo & Johnny - Sleepwalk

My song pick 11 years ago today: Phil Collins - I Wish It Would Rain Down


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn