4384. Lionel Richie - All Night Long (All Night)

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/91QK2yLFkKL._SX522_.jpg
From: Can't Slow Down; Year: 1983; Genre: R&B/Pop
Was on my mind for a lot of today; it's one I've always had a soft spot for so to speak. You cannot help but be transported back to the mid '80s when you hear this song, especially those like me who lived through the era. Even though it's dated it's got a special quality to it that just begs you to listen to it.

Hear All Night Long (All Night) on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: The Replacements - The Ledge

My song pick 2 years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Hey You

My song pick 3 years ago today: Neil Young & Crazy Horse - Powderfinger

My song pick 4 years ago today: Jesus Jones - Right Here, Right Now

My song pick 5 years ago today: Wings - Silly Love Songs

My song pick 6 years ago today: Aphrodite's Child - End of the World

My song pick 7 years ago today: Triumph - I Can Survive

My song pick 8 years ago today: Red Hot Chili Peppers - Otherside

My song pick 9 years ago today: Cruachan - The Gael

My song pick 10 years ago today: Jim Croce - Alabama Rain

My song pick 11 years ago today: Derek and the Dominos (Eric Clapton) - Bell Bottom Blues


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn