4394. Iron Maiden - Starblind

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81zDVoD0UUL._SX522_.jpg
From: The Final Frontier; Year: 2010; Genre: Metal
I love the way this song was constructed; that those meter changes are excellent and, as always with Iron Maiden, the music and singing are top-notch.

Hear Starblind on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: The Grass Roots - Bella Linda

My song pick 2 year ago today: Rage Against the Machine - No Shelter

My song pick 3 years ago today: John Cougar Mellencamp - Rain on the Scarecrow

My song pick 4 years ago today: Phil Collins - In the Air Tonight

My song pick 5 years ago today: Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band - Hollywood Nights

My song pick 6 years ago today: Men at Work - Down Under

My song pick 7 years ago today: Pantera - Walk

My song pick 8 years ago today: Hawkwind - Chronoglide Skyway

My song pick 9 years ago today: Yes - Five Per Cent for Nothing

My song pick 10 years ago today: Megumi Hayashibara - Fly Me to the Moon

My song pick 11 years ago today: Rahsaan Roland Kirk - Pedal Up


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn