4382. Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Givin' It All Away

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/81a1IvOtQtL._SS500_.jpg
From: Not Fragile; Year: 1974; Genre: Hard Rock
I love this heavy riff-based rock, especially from BTO; this one puts the foot down and doesn't let it back up so to speak. Rob Bachman's drums is the machine that really drives the song.

Hear Givin' It All Away on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Rush - Summertime Blues

My song pick 2 years ago today: The Fatback Band - Yum Yum (Gimme Some)

My song pick 3 years ago today: The Stylistics - I'm Stoned In Love With You

My song pick 4 years ago today: The Steve Miller Band - Heart Like a Wheel

My song pick 5 years ago today: Hawkwind - Space Dust

My song pick 6 years ago today: Frank Zappa & the Mothers of Invention - Call Any Vegetable

My song pick 7 years ago today: Queensrÿche - Sign of the Times

My song pick 8 years ago today: Don McLean - Vincent

My song pick 9 years ago today: Eric Burdon and War - Spill the Wine

My song pick 10 years ago today: Supertramp - School

My song pick 11 years ago today: Steely Dan - Do It Again


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn