4391. Hawkwind - Arioch

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61cN-ykeEUL.jpg
From: The Chronicle of the Black Sword; Year: 1985; Genre: Hard Rock/Progressive Rock
Arioch is a bonus track that originally did not appear on the album; its the namesake of a very malevolent character in the Elric of Melniboné series by Michael Moorcock. This entire album was written around those books as well, and this one is an instrumental piece that kind of acts as a theme to that character.

Hear Arioch on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Elvis Presley - All Shook Up

My song pick 2 years ago today: Deep Purple - Never Before

My song pick 3 years ago today: Ex Deo - Cruor Nostri Abbas

My song pick 4 years ago today: Hawkwind - Be Yourself

My song pick 5 years ago today: Lynyrd Skynyrd - Saturday Night Special

My song pick 6 years ago today: Icehouse - Great Southern Land

My song pick 7 years ago today: Genesis - Many Too Many

My song pick 8 years ago today: Iron Maiden - Where Eagles Dare

My song pick 9 years ago today: Yes - Yours Is No Disgrace

My song pick 10 years ago today: Herbie Hancock - Sly

My song pick 11 years ago today: Foreigner - Long, Long Way From Home


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn