4405. Sweet - Ballroom Blitz

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/81dMj8pVV7L._SS500_.jpg
From Desolation Boulevard (U.S. release); Year: 1974 (1973); Genre: Glam Rock
Haven't picked one from Sweet in a while now and since they've also been on my mind I thought I'd go ahead and pick another one. This one's definitely not everybody's cup 'o tea so to speak; I've noted that with this song in particular it seems to be either you like it or you hate it. I'm in with the first group; I think it's a fun song to listen to.

Hear Ballroom Blitz on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Don't Let the Blues Get You Down

My song pick 2 years ago today: Commodores - Easy

My song pick 3 years ago today: Green Day - Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)

My song pick 4 years ago today: Frank Zappa and the Mothers of Invention - Eat That Question

My song pick 5 years ago today: Nocturnal Rites - Ring of Steel

My song pick 6 years ago today: The Moody Blues - The Sunset/Twilight Time

My song pick 7 years ago today: Hawkwind - Damnation Alley

My song pick 8 years ago today: Chet Atkins - I Wish I Knew

My song pick 9 years ago today: Sergei Prokofiev - Op. 67 - Peter and the Wolf

My song pick 10 years ago today: Lalo Schifrin - Scorpio's Theme

My song pick 11 years ago today: Rush - Dreamline


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn