3289. Carmen - Joy

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjnh-dcuqe7ublVtbIb_oknR4-lFv70nW5QnOOnLBFjLOMFjwWyATx2jVgewINDG1wFFi3HbCzOUVj9Ua703dd43TkFP9aJPPQuerRVz_C6Xi1amaP6FhOcYg9a8B782RNUaEO25Xgv4SQ/s320/Carmen+The+Gypsies.jpg
From: The Gypsies; Year: 1975; Genre: Progressive Rock/Flamenco Rock
On the road a lot yesterday and the flamenco rock stylings of the band Carmen kept coming on my playlist, so I again figured I should pick one of their songs.
Whilst lyrically it's not incredible, in my opinion, it makes up for it with the great music throughout, especially the bass towards the end.

Hear Joy on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Alice Mudgarden (Alice in Chains) - Right Turn

My song pick two years ago today: Midnight Oil - The Dead Heart

My song pick three years ago today: Johnny Rodriguez - Ridin' My Thumb to Mexico

My song pick four years ago today: Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky - Op.49 - 1812 Overture

My song pick five years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Down, Down

My song pick six years ago today: Savatage - The Ocean

My song pick seven years ago today: The Steve Miller Band - Serenade

My song pick eight years ago today: Ben E. King - Spanish Harlem


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade